
God truly had his hand on Jason this morning.
The secretary of our school came to my room this morning to tell me Jason had been in a wreck and the ambulance was taking him to the ER at Baptist. I immediately called my mom and got her out of a meeting because I needed someone to talk to on my drive from Water Valley. She is the best!
This picture was on the front page of the Oxford Eagle's website.
Jason broke his foot and has numerous stitches in his arm and foot. I am so thankful that he is at home and recovering. The police said he was lucky to be alive. After I saw this picture, I truly believe God has his hand on him. Thankfully, Jason had just dropped off Claire. I can't even think about her being in that car. The front seat is in the back seat.
She is also safe and sound with my mom on her way to Jackson. Have I said how amazing my mother is? She drove up here this afternoon to pick up Claire so I can take care of Jason (I am taking him to see the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow morning) and is driving her back to Jackson as I type this.
Please say a prayer for my very blessed husband. He is going to be very sore tomorrow!



