We have had many exciting things going on the past couple of weeks!!
We closed on our house today!!! We will be moving our stuff from Mobile on the 26th... Come Visit!
My sweet friend and KD Little Sis, Emily, is expecting!!!
Catherine is having a girl!! Our moms are already planning their KD futures together.
Sara Beth is home and is doing great. She got her staples out yesterday and is back to her fun self.
My best friend from high school, Marie, is engaged and getting married in November.
I got the best Christmas present from my mom last night for our new house.. pictures to come!
I cannot believe Christmas is just 4 days away! We are heading to Leakesville tomorrow for Christmas with Jason's family, and then we will be back in Jackson to spend Christmas with my mom and his dad! Claire has a ton of fun Christmas presents that I can't wait to open!




