So Claire has decided to put lots of pressure on the lower half of my belly and making her presence known with dancing and kicking me (especially in the middle of the night) therefore making it really hard to sleep. After laying in bed for a couple of hours this morning
I decided to get up and be productive at 5:30am. Can I please tell you my house has never been this clean! I also finished up two little outfits I had been working on for Claire. I thought they turned out really cute!

I had my weekly checkup and Claire is definitely getting ready to come out. With my luck she will stay this way for awhile which is most uncomfortable. It doesn't matter how many pillows I use now, nothing seems to work. Everything looked great and I go back Monday to check my measurements once again. I cannot believe I have 4 weeks to go. These nine months have flown by and we are so ready for Claire to be here (especially my aching back). My doctor gave me some presciptions to help with my aches and pains but I guess I can't complain too much.... this pregnancy has been such a breeze with not being sick at all. If this is all I have to worry about than I am good to go. It just makes for a long month to go!



