This is my new favorite project. My mom and I found an awesome fabric store here in Mobile called Fabric by the Pound. There is also one in Foley for those of you who love to go to the outlets. They have really cute fabric and their prices are incredible.
We found these cute patterns and covered travel wipe cases. How cute!!!
In baby news, all is going great and I am so ready for her to get here. I have cleaned my house, packed my bags, washed all her clothes and bedding, and have the car seat base secure in my car.
My mom and I went walking last night to see if that would give her some motivation to come on and see us but as of right now she is just giving me a lot of pressure and kicks. She has been settling down over the past couple of days so I think she is getting ready!





