Saturday, January 9, 2010

So I ended up having to go to work on Friday. Every school district around us was closed but we were open. I have to say that I am really glad we were open because now we only have to make up one day. It was a Friday which are always fun in Kindergarten and I had 4 kids out. It is amazing what a difference 1 out makes and I had 4. The other teachers had 8-10 kids out but not me. I keep telling myself I had so many at school because my kids love me so much! We had so much fun! It feels great to be back at work and in a routine.
Jason and I went to the Ole Miss/State basketball game today. I always love going to the games especially since Jason has floor seats but hadn't been able to make it until today. Since we were going to the game, Claire wanted to wear her Hotty Toddy as she loves to call it and Grey wore his too. They were so cute and I just love dressing them in similar outfits.
Speaking of Grey, he was a little fussy this week (of course when I go back to work) and on Thursday night he started running fever. Jason took him in Friday morning since I had to go to work and we found out he has a double ear infection. Here we go again.... Claire got tubes way before she was 1 so I think we may be in for a second round with Grey. He is feeling much better now after some antibiotics and is sleeping again. I just hate that he can't tell me what's wrong when he gets so upset. Makes Momma so sad!
Here are some pictures from today. Claire wanted to take pictures with Grey in their Hotty Toddy. She is so funny.
He is getting so BIG! I can't believe he is about to be 3 months!



I love this one. She was telling him to look at the camera and say cheese.

Claire is the biggest helper. She always wants to help you do whatever it is you are doing. She especially loves to help you take care of Grey.
Daddy let her help make dinner tonight and she was so excited. She pulled up her chair and got to work. When dinner was finished, she helped load the dishwasher. Such a sweetie!