Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where does the time go?

I can't believe Grey is two months old. Time is going by so fast! We went to the doctor for Grey's checkup and shots. He did so good and is growing up so fast!
He weighs 10 pounds 13 ounces (30%) and is 23 inches long (50%).

We went to Water Valley after his shots to see everyone at the school. I haven't been back since Grey was born so it was fun to see my sweet students and co-workers. My students were so excited to meet Grey! As hard as it will be to leave him, I am excited to go back to work after the holidays.
My sweet mom is retiring at the end of the month and has sold her house so she will be moving to Oxford to keep Grey when I go back to work. I am SUPER excited that she will be here to keep him and will make going back to work easier.