We love us some baseball in the Lowe home.
We headed to Mobile this past weekend to watch the Rebels open baseball season in a tournament at South Alabama. It was a great time to see some old friends and visit with Jason's mom and stepdad. They live out in the country and Jason's mom is the best cook so we love to stay with them and relax.
It was such a great weekend and we had so much fun seeing so many friends that we haven't seen since we moved.
Claire had so much fun at the game and loved running around with all the other kids. She is one busy little girl who is non-stop!
We headed to Mobile this past weekend to watch the Rebels open baseball season in a tournament at South Alabama. It was a great time to see some old friends and visit with Jason's mom and stepdad. They live out in the country and Jason's mom is the best cook so we love to stay with them and relax.
It was such a great weekend and we had so much fun seeing so many friends that we haven't seen since we moved.
Claire had so much fun at the game and loved running around with all the other kids. She is one busy little girl who is non-stop!
Claire loves getting the ice out of our drinks. She will not stop until it is all gone.
When we got back to Oxford, I had a doctor's appt. We went last week thinking I was 8 weeks by the calendar, but when they did a sonogram there wasn't much there and I was only measuring 5. My doctor was great and assured me that he sees this all the time and to come back in a week to have another sonogram. He was not worried at all. I on the other hand was.
I have to admit the unknown was the weirdest feeling. I wasn't sure if I should be worried or not. I kept going back and forth with my emotions. The week went by so fast and we were back in the doctor's office.
We got to hear and see Baby Lowe's heartbeat yesterday as well as see that I am growing. I was measuring a little over six weeks which was the most exciting news!
My due date has been set for October 18th. Right in the middle of both grandmother's birthdays. So exciting!



